Friday, October 9, 2009

Road Trip to Hull, Massachuetts

My home computer's hard drive died so it has been a while for me to post. It was very painful to loose some pictures and videos from the last few months. Luckily I had copied most of my photos but I lost about two months of pictures that I thought I really did not care about until every once in a while I would remember a fun photo of a group of us riding through Smith Island, Maryland, or the Pelicans sitting on the posts at a rundown fishing dock, or the dreary weather and bright colors of Provincetown, Massachuetts or the fascinating 90-second video of those 510 ton generators moving along at two-three miles an hour. Sure, I can eventually watch the Discovery Channel about the generators but how much fun is that when I had my own personal video without commentary. I think photographs are an easy way to capture and catalog our memories. This is my reminder to all of us to back-up our computers regularly as the little things as losing a few photos and (a lot) of music can be costly.

Enjoy some views of boats, beaches, bikes and lighthouses in and around Hull, Massachuetts in late September.