Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paris Market


Sorry it took me two and half months to buy iLife 2009 to download my pictures from Paris. Life took over with work, the holidays, graduate school and trying to stay healthy (eating my favorite food of the season - cookies!!!!). I was joking with Brad that it was great that he rode for six plus hours yesterday but he better not go and take three weeks off the bike. Little did I realize that I have been off the bike for three weeks!!! I have a long way to go getting back on the bike at 100%. Right. I forgot I posted some pictures back in November. I had downloaded all my pictures at Cory's as no one else took hundreds of pictures like me. :-) I have a few other fun ones to come later.

Anyways, I salivated over my market pictures for hours last night. Here is the best video I took of the market that happens every Sunday right below the flat we stayed at in Paris.