Sunday, July 22, 2018

Christmas Road Trip Out West Wrap Up

Tuesday December 26 
Ride to Jerome 
We rode to Jerome, leaving house at 11:45 Jerome at 524w
Ober pushed on to Mingus at 7032
I rode circles in Jerome for a bagel but none to be found.  I rode down to Cottonwood and no bagel shops, either.  I detoured to a Mexican bakery and bought a molasses cookie in the shape of a pig and the molasses pig carried me to Sedona.  Home by 4:15 pm

Wednesday December 27
Brad and I hiked but my lazy arse could not hike an more than an hour. I plodded down the trail. I thought I would slip and fall from my tiredness.  We ended up at Famous Pizza for beers.  I am renaming the Stone Mikail Russian Imperial Stout to Fall Off a Cliff RIS as that is how I felt all day.

Thursday December 28
We rode down Dry Creek Road and back.  Went for a drive and detoured at the Oak Creek Brewery and had the snake charmer ipa and a taste of scotch ale.  Then we detoured for a happy hour margaritas at Mesa Grill at the airport and had an amazing dinner at Elote.


https://photos.app.goo.gl/eYNiwZCHoqWizvuG6