Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chicago Pictures

Beautiful subway steps.
After Hot Chocolate, we walked along the Riverwalk down towards the Navy Pier but my little feet couldn't handle the walk so we made it as far as the Breakwater access/docking area.

Marina City

Trump Plaza
Peace Statues
Where my little feet couldn't go any more... And Brad was tired from walking, too. We sat on a bench with this view.


We then took a river boat as we were not prepared for all the walking. Even though we knew we would be walking and doing the transit, we cracked - I cracked. It was actually warmer than usual for October with temperatures in the 80s so I has comfortable Dansko sandals but they were not good for walking. I ended up going barefoot!! We must have been zapped from the heat as there wasn't time to be jet lagged. So we ended up on a boat ride that really only knocked off a few blocks from our walk.