Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I am blowing off painting trim as I only go out of bed a noon for the first time in a LONG time. Brad is consumed by all the awesome sports on tv today. I need to catch up on my blogging so I am at least enjoying the fabulous East Coast fall weather. Every once in a while I hear Brad and others in the neighborhood cheering. Jim for the Cowboys, Brad for the President's Cup (golf), Phillies or Steelers (3rd and 26 throw!)

Two weeks ago our tv in the kitchen died so Brad picked up our first flat screen, HDTV at Costco. I stressed a little on the cost for a 20" and was trying to figure out a way to protect our budget from the next HDTV being purchased too soon or without my consultation. :-)

Basically, I want to make sure we get the best bang for our buck. I know the next one is coming soon as all we do is watch tv at the bar. The Vizio has spoiled us.

I have a bit of posting to do so bear with me. I posted the Adventure Race as a draft so I can get caught up. After the adventure race, I worked for a few days with all kinds of pain cream, ice packs and popping ibuprofen before I left for Vegas and Interbike on Tuesday night.