Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Right Now

Pretty great day to ride a bike in the Northeast, unless life takes over. With my windows down, my stereo blaring Korn and my bike all cozy in my hatchback, I drove to a fairly new restaurant in Lancaster for a beer after work. What did the bartender say, how can someone so sweet dish it out? Guess that's why I race a bike.

My girlfriends would have loved the bartender. Young, stylish and Matt Damon-looking. I enjoyed my beer and tried to look cool. Luckily, I did not flat any wheels tonight but I was feeling pretty old. He threw out a philosopher's name and I chuckled inside. When I arrived home, I found my own bartender made dinner while he worked on his bridge ratings.

I heard many great things about the restaurant, Fenz, so I cannot wait to partake an evening of dinner.