Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

After I did the hot tub last night trying to soak away all the stiffness, I ended staying up too late reading blogs.

I was overheated after the hot tub and showering so I finished a History Channel program. While I watched tv, I read about people doing hill repeats, riding forever and having a great time, lifting, spinning, eating gobbs of hard boiled eggs while trying to complete a cleansing diet, ...

I threw the lights on the bike and went out again for a two hour ride to keep up with the Jones. Ha! One of our strong men in Lancaster has his birthday today (Happy B-day Stick!). Just ride the bike. Use big gears, ride hard, just ride the bike.

He will be riding 61 miles today as I chug my tea missing his morning ride. I will saddle up again to catch the afternoon ride. Cheers to those of us that love the bike, in all its forms.