Saturday, March 22, 2008

March Madness

I have completed my first bracket, ever. This guy had a great bracket to complete.

At this point, the three Cinderella schools through a wrench in my numbers, especially with my final four having Connecticut. We are watching the games with me yelling as the scores go up and down.

I just looked at my bracket for the umpteenth time and I have a typo! While watching the Wisconsin game, I had them winning the first round but not winning the second round. But who they loose to is wrong on my bracket as USC lost to Kansas State. I guess I want Kansas St to win the second round as I have them listed to play Davidson/Georgetown. Oh, but it doesn't matter as I have Gonzaga in the third round. Grrrr.

I was hoping to do well without knowing much about the sport let alone about the teams. We shall see when it comes down to the Final Two-my picks: Louisville vs Texas.