Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stickboy, Bianchi, Tour de Pink

I am here to help out a brother. In 2006, I rode the 3rd annual Tour de Pink (love the picture Britt!!) and met the most amazing people. I have not been able to do the charity ride the last two years yet I hold the Tour de Pink a special place in my heart. Every year I see many of those amazing people and I think we are doing our best to affect change.

Will Mahler has ridden the Tour de Pink the last three years. He is committed on and off the bike. He has helped riders put bikes together, provide expert, mechanical skills and still the ride. We all know way too many women surviving with breast cancer and sadly know many that have lost the battle with the disease, too.

I hope you can consider donating to Will's ride. Peace out.