Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Worlds

Stupid Worlds for me. It was snowing when we left the house. That should have been a sign to stay INDOORS!

One and half hours after I have been home, my feet are still frozen. Halfway through the 40 mile loop that I even lopped off 5 miles - I was drenched from riding behind ten silly other riders. Once the cold rain and snow drenched my clothes and I turned into a headwind, I was a Popsicle. I could not feel my legs after a while and I talked (& complained) all the way home. All I could think about was anything with a prefix of "HOT"; hot tea, hot chocolate, hot bread, hot toddies, hot tub...

Finally home, my clothes were frozen to my skin that I could not peel them off. I'm typing with my tongue right now as I am still frozen. Missing Texas (and Asheville) right now.

Art broke his chain at the Juke Box. Ober & Wilson pushed him to our house (2 miles).

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the stupidest of them all?!

Damn. New long sleeve jersey wrecked. Hoping the grime and horse poop comes out.