Saturday, February 14, 2009

Trains, Planes and Automobiles

I am blogging at the train station, off on another adventure. Since I am flying out of Philadelphia one-way, I did not want to have a car at the airport. I did not want to bug friends to drive me to the airport because they would be riding or baking today.

So I am doing the train. The station is 1.3 miles from my house so I walked. I forgot about the bags. I walked into town last week for dinner (2 miles) and had no problem. Plus, it was 60 degrees and I had no bags. Not even a purse. Damn. My shoulder are killing me! My hips are kind of humming, too. Hey, I made it, though. I kept adding crap into my bags because I figured I would be driving back from San Antonio. Ugh. Even my purse is heavy because I have food and drink in it.