Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Off Season 2007

It is the off season for road racing when Brad has a "honey do" list for me, I watch baseball because it is the playoffs and football plays in the background as I cook in the kitchen. It is the off season as I am not a "fan" of any of the teams that played tonight.

I agonized watching the Indians beat the Yankees 6 - 4. Agonized as it went WAY past my bedtime; woohoo Indians! While I was up, I thought I would finish the Monday night football game. I catched the last 18 seconds with the Cowboys down 22-24 to the Bills. Nike Folk came up BIG having to kick TWO 50+ yard field goals back-to-back because of the timeout rule. Since I did not watch the game, you can read about it here. Or listen to AM sports radio. Brad got me into listening to sports radio years ago when Lance was on Jim Rome's show, the Jungle. I actually cannot stand Rome's program but I enjoy Out of Bounds on Fox with Craig Shemon & James Washington as my background noise at work. They LOVE football season and that is when I mostly listen to their show. I also turn them on when some big sports story breaks or if it is a Major Championship.